Agilus Mississauga is currently recruiting for a Forklift Operator (Counterbalance) for one of our clients in the Oakville area.
Worksite Location: Dundas and Winston Churchill (Oakville) near Mississsauga-Oakville border
Pay Rate: $18/hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 11am – 8pm or 7:30am -4:30pm
Forklift Operator Accountabilities:
- Safely operate a counterbalance forklift
- Picking and package products
- Building skids
- Safely load and unload product/trucks using forklift
- Stacking product onto shelves using forklift
- Performing quality control/inspection of products being shipped
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Must be physically fit and able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Valid counterbalance forklift certificate/license
- Must have minimum 1-2 years of related warehouse experience
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Must have safety boots and glasses
- Must be able to pass a police background check
Please send your resume to Claudette Orolfo to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at Work!
Keywords: forklift, counterbalance, warehouse