Do you enjoy physical work and are you looking for a permanent, stable job in an environment where you will be treated like family?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team where you will have fun at work each day?
GLS Logistics Systems Canada Ltd. is the company for you!
The main tasks will be to ensure the safety and cleanliness of our establishments;
- Minor building inspection
- Check the general condition of the building (exterior and interior)
- Check wheel chocks
- Check the cushions of the unloading docks
- Check the garage door
- General security system (exit lights, emergency lights)
- Various Repairs repairs to include, but not limited to: wheel chocks, garage weather stripping, doors, cages, light bulb changes
- Conveyor maintenance: change rolls damaged, change elastic, clean dust/debris accumulation areas
- Painting: walls, Security zone area, bollards and security fences
- Clean under the unloading docks
- Minor installation to include, but not limited to: Board, broom support, security signs
- Furniture Assembly
What's in it for you?
GLS Logistics Systems Canada Ltd. offers a wide range of benefits for our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Stimulating positions
- Opportunity for advancement
- Insurance - medical and dental plan according to your needs
- RRSP plan
- Corporate discounts
- Reimbursement for safety boots
- Annual salary review
- Paid Sick Days
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral bonus
- Full time position
- Permanent position
Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, Dicom now serves customers across a wide range of industries with multiple modes of transportation fulfilling over 80,000 shipments each day.
Dicom meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
As of August 30, 2018, Dicom was sold to General Logistics Systems (GLS). This will allow Dicom to have access to the complete GLS network and allow for expansion into international services.
The fusion between the two company will offer many advantages to our employees, clients and partners.
Dicom Transportation Group has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.