* Responsible for coordination of repo vehicle inspections and inventory management;
* Scanning vehicles into inventory management system;
* Tracking repo inspections and assisting with customer requests to keep within guidelines;
* Maintain relationships with other members of staff within the repo inspection process.
* Mechanically inclined; assist with unlocking vehicles and vehicle boosting.
* Ensure that off-site inventory yard vehicles are in running order.
* Assists movement of repo inventory.
* Other duties may include, washing vehicles.
* 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Valid driver's license and able to drive all makes and models of vehicles.
* Experienced in repairing minor vehicle operation problems.
* Some experience required in the maintenance and repair of small electric motors.
* Active troubleshooting; willing to go the extra mile.
* Reliable team player.
* Able to work in all weather conditions.