Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
Located in Milton, Ontario, Modatek Systems is a divsion of Magna International. At Modatek, our dedicated team produce chassis systems utilizing innovative hydroforming, automated welding, and electrostatic coating processes within a large, safety-focused facility. Role Summary
The Training Coordinator provides support to the Leadership team to help identify, evaluate and enhance individual, team and organizational performance. The Training Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and administration of company training programs including maintenance of training data/systems, costs, budgets, etc., assists with training program implementation, facilitates training, off-sites and communication Key Responsibilities
• Work with Leaders to assess department and individual training needs and sources appropriate courses, instructors, etc. Key Qualifications/Requirements
• Coordinate training program participation and delivery to ensure learning objectives are met
• Establishes and maintains training policies and procedures to support the development of Team Members in compliance with Company standards, ISO/TS 16949, Mafact and HR audits
• Certified TWI Trainer. Facilitates the TWI – Train the Trainer process.
• Track training costs and expenditures and work with the HR Department Leader to develop the annual training budget.
• Create and deliver adhoc training packages, including Leadership Training and New Hire Orientations.
• Evaluates course effectiveness, follow up with participants and leaders and modifying course content or course vendor, as required.
• Maintains training systems including training records, training calendar
• Provides team building and interpersonal skills training, and assists with change management.
Sets up facilities for training and workshops, prepares training materials and training documentation
• Collects and reports on training metrics (training costs, hours of training, budget, etc.)
• Liaises with other divisions for training needs, opportunities and resources
• Administers the educational assistance program
• Drive TWI initiatives and be a resource for TWI trainers
• Perform other duties as designated.
• Community college diploma/certificate in Human Resources/Adult Learning or equivalent combination of education and experience in a training role. What you can expect from us:
• 3 years Training experience in a manufacturing and/or automotive environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime and flexible to work varied hours in order to meet internal/external customer requirements
• Ability to work in a professional and confidential manner
• Ability to work independently and with all levels within the organization
• Demonstrates the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A focus on safety, health and wellness; including our “Good for You” cafeteria.
- A great work experience which includes a dedicated and diverse workforce who enjoys working together.
- Extended Health Benefits.
- Group RSP with employer match.
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan.
- Education reimbursement program.
- Staff appreciation events.
- Company paid uniforms, allowances for customized safety glasses, earplugs and boots.
- An environment that focuses on Modatek’s Core Values; Integrity, Respect, Trust, Honesty, Fairness and Loyalty.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.