The HRIS Training Specialist will be responsible for the successful design and execution of the overall training strategy for Workday transformations and systems. As a Systems Trainer for Workday, you will be responsible for the end to end deployment training strategy.
- Responsible for improvement of the overall user adoption of the Workday system for both employees and managers by developing content designed to improve user experience via trainings, tips, hands-on support and other methods assess training needs for new and existing employees
- Responsible for improvement of the overall user adoption of the Workday system for both employees and managers by developing content designed to improve user experience via trainings, tips, hands-on support and other methods
- Continuously look for opportunities to streamline HR processes, Workday help text, system functionality and increase Workday user adoption globally
- develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Prepare training videos and demos
- Prepare communications for new release items
- present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training
- track and report on training outcomes
- maintain employee training records
- Candidate should have a creative point-of-view and be able to translate technical concepts into usable and actionable training materials for the global enterprise across all impacted roles
- Ideally have a background in technology-based learning and experience in instructional videos and learning tools.
- experience with instruction or training videos
- knowledge of instructional design
- Knowledge in creating instructional documents and training videos
Business Unit: Corporate - HR
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Temporary (Fixed Term)
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.