Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
Reporting to the Global Supply Planning Team Lead, the successful candidate should have experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles. He/she must be able to manage a large portfolio of products, be solution-oriented & able to build/improve efficient processes. This person will be highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and be comfortable with computer databases and tools. As a Global Supply Planner candidate will need availability to work with counterparts in many timezones through Skype/VC or in person on occasion. Ideal candidates will have hands-on, operations or inventory management experience and knowledge in business operations. APICS background a plus.
What we can expect from you:
- Develop and manage inventory plan for assigned products
- Coordinate new product and product phase out planning with the Brand Management & Sales Team
- Prepare Supply Agreement Meeting (SAM) analysis in support of the Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Manage inventory in terms of Inventory level, lead time, Turns, Days of Supply and non-performing inventory at the Finished Good and Product Family level
- Communicate Supply Status including Production Forecasts to key stakeholders and external Vendors
- Work closely with manufacturing partners as well as Asia Planning team to reduce excess of raw material inventory
- Work closely with International and Domestic Sales Team to reduce/eliminate excess of FG
- Monitor and help resolve customer service related issues for assigned products in support of customers, brand manager & Sales parties.
- Resolve shortage situations by proactively managing and monitoring inventory levels for assigned materials and material types.
- Raising potential short or long term inventory to key stakeholders in weekly constraint review meetings
- Managing multiple cross functional projects alongside day to day role
Who’s a good fit for this team:
- An organized individual who lives for the deadlines!
- A resilient and adaptable personality as plans can change from day to day
You should apply if you have the following:
What you can expect from us:
- 5+ years in an Operations Planning role
- Bilingual fluency in English and French or Spanish
- Expertise in Planning, MRP and SAP would be preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
- Experience in CPG sector would be a plus
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory activities
- University Degree and/or College Diploma
- Willingness to travel; approximately 10%
- Sense of humour, light hearted and great attitude
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.