Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
As a member of the customer facing team the Collaborative Planning Forecasting Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst seeks cooperative management of inventory through joint visibility and replenishment of products throughout the supply chain. Under the direction of the Team Lead, Order Management / Customer Service & Engagement (Mass Retailers), the Analyst role is a strategic and tactical position. It is an integral role which works closely with our customers, sales, demand/supply planning, logistics and other partners to gain consensus and establish accurate account level sales forecasts, that ultimately maximize customer service and on-shelf availability. The primary accountability of this role is to deliver the right product at the right place and at the right time while effectively managing Spin Master-Walmart end to end delivery cycle. It will be key bridge between Forecasting, Walmart’s system and Order Management team. This customer facing position is responsible for maximizing Store In-Stocks, Event Management, Execution of New and Discontinued items, Reporting and Analytics.
What can we expect from you:
- Provide top tier customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage orders in a timely and accurate manner adhering to customer dates (e.g. RAD, MABD etc.)
- Communicate Service Issues to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis
- Navigation and research in SAP, EDI, customer's system, 3rd party systems (where required) to effectively manage order execution
- Take personal ownership / accountability for the order management process to deliver top tier service level
- Identify systemic recurring order management issues and escalate as necessary
- Partner with Supply Chain functions to resolve issues, determine root cause and identify ways to improve to ensure top performance with customer and proactively mitigate non-compliance charges
- Ensure unfulfilled order issues are resolved daily by communicating with 3PL partners
- Partner with Master Data Analyst to execute quoting/item set for your assigned accounts
- Initiate and maintain regular dialogue with key stakeholders (e.g. Credit, Sales, Planning (Supply and Demand), Logistics) to resolve and prevent issues and to enhance mutual understanding of the order to cash process
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customer and internal stakeholders
- Partner with team and other functions to identify ways to improve efficiency of the order to cash process
- Actively participate in the Retail Engagement initiatives, score carding and liaise with internal and external stakeholder to drive customer service level improvements
Who’s a good fit for this role:
- Professional demeanour, follow-through and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interpret data and provide fact-based recommendations
- Ability to meet challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills to leverage both internal & external data
- Customer/Client Focus
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work and make decisions independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Team player who helps create a result focused and motivating team environment
You should apply if you have the following:
What you can expect from us:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Supply Chain or related discipline
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Demonstrated understanding of related order to cash processes
- Min 5 yrs.+ CPG/Retail Experience preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in supply chain and/or sales.
- Min 2 years of experience with Walmart supply chain systems preferred
- Experience with a Tier 1 ERP system required (SAP Preferred)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Retail Link, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.