Agilus is recruiting 20 energetic candidates for the Warehouse Worker role, for one of our major clients in Mississauga.
Pay rate: $14/hour
The position of Warehouse Worker is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the co-packing, labeling, sorting, receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Warehouse and distribution.
• Ability to lift up to 49 lbs.
• Basic math skills and reasoning skills.
• Ability to understand and execute instructions.
• General understanding of the warehouse and footprint
• Must be able to work in a cold environment which varies between 0°C to 5 °C
* Spanish language is an asset but not mandatory
Great work environment with a nice product!
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Pawan Shroti at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. However, due to the high volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!