Job ID: 160809
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
C. R. Laurence is currently seeking a professional Inside Sales Representative who will have the responsibility of maintaining existing accounts, as well as prospecting via tele-prospecting for new business in an assigned territory.
In order to grow and maintain our current market share, C. R. Laurence will continue to:
- Develop and distribute products of unsurpassed quality, functionality, and aesthetics.
- Deliver category-leading customer service, which is demonstrated in each touchpoint throughout the lifecycle, supported by our well-trained staff
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily tele-prospecting activities to suspects, prospects and customers in assigned territory.
- Minimum daily activity of 40 outbound sales calls.
- Grow assigned territory.
- Enter orders and quotes for assigned customers in account manager territory.
- Upgrade and Cross-Sell on all orders.
- Provide 1st level technical support to customers.
- Focal point to drive customer satisfaction by creating best in class customer service and product knowledge.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have 1-2 years demonstrated experience in inside sales and account management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and phone skills.
- Dependable with excellent organizational skills with ability multi-task.
- Knowledge of the glass industry is a plus, but not necessary.
This is a full-time job with competitive benefits after 30 days (medical, dental, paid holidays and vacation).
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary equivalent to $50,000 – $60,000/year + commission
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.