Job ID: 174940
Techniseal, now a division of Oldcastle® Building Products, is located on the South Shore of Montreal and is an innovative Canadian company originally founded in 1984. We develop, manufacture and distribute a full range of premium quality products for the cleaning and protection of exterior surfaces. World leader in the production of Polymeric Sand and of treatment products for concrete pavers and slabs, Techniseal is active in Canada, the United States and Europe.
We are currently looking for a dynamic person who enjoys new challenges and tasks. We are growing company and want a team player to join our sales department.
POSITION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE (PRO) – Western Canada (BC, AB, SK & MB)
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the self- driven Sales Representative will perform a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Pre-sale duties involve preparing action plans, customized presentations, and pre-qualifying leads;
- Research and continually assess your territory, competitors, and competitive products;
- Continuously acquire in-depth product and market knowledge;
- Evaluate and explore new accounts, while preserving existing ones within the assigned territory;
- Provide complete coverage of the territory on a regular basis, while building customer relationships;
- Follow up on all sales leads and book appointments;
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner (within 24 hours), address concerns and determine corrective actions;
- Execute / exceed all pre-established sales targets;
- Participate in customer sales meetings, training sessions, product demonstrations, show samples, and take sales orders;
- Provide training to the trade staff, as well as contractors;
- Check in-store inventory to ensure product assortment is complete and available;
- Prepare and submit weekly sales report to the National Sales Manager.
Essential - Resident of British Columbia;
Essential - 2-5 years outside sales experience;
Essential - Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
Extensive - Traveling across assigned provincial territories;
Asset - Experience with hardscape centres and contractors. Skills
Goal-oriented, highly motivated for action and results;
Proven negotiation ability;
Talent in developing and maintaining good relationships with customer base;
Strong sense of organization and planning;
Strong territory and time management;
We offer a competitive salary, employee rebate on products, medical and disability benefits, including a group pension plan as of first day. Free parking.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.