*Sales Analyst - Toronto*
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn't for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
As a business analyst, you will hold a key strategic role mining data and finding opportunities to drive sales as you join a best-in-class sales team working with a major North American retailer. Reporting into the Vice President on the account, you will create and manage crucial reporting vehicles for both internal and customer-facing use. This is not just about pulling data; the right person will know how to slice and dice information to find inferences and ways Spin Master can drive more business at retail. This is a great role for someone with an analytical mind and the ability to manage timelines effectively. If you're a self-starter who can connect the data dots and love the competitiveness of working in the toy business, this is the role for you. We are looking for difference-makers who use data analytics to find wins. We have the data - we need a rock star analyst who can use this data to drive sell thru, accelerate sales, change inventory flow timing and be a key part of our success.
What we can expect from you:
- Proven history of data-driven merchandising experience preferably with a multi-member team
- Success finding opportunities to drive business in different segments - store format, geography, and other avenues that allow Spin Master to sell additional product and gain market share
- Ability to think critically and understand relationships from different data sources and timelines
- Strong relationship building with retail customers is an imperative; be the customer's trusted information partner
- Knowledge of CPG or Retail reporting expectations and retailer standards and operational practices
Who's a good fit for this team:
- An analytical mind who is proficient at dashboard creation and highlighting opportunities
- A positive team-player who loves to work closely with Account Managers and Buyers at Retail
- The best candidate is an organized individual who lives for deadlines
- A resilient and adaptable personality is a must as plans can change from day to day
You should apply if you have the following:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of related business analyst experience
- Highly proficient in SAP and Excel, other Microsoft Office programs
- Customer-friendly, ability to connect and gain credibility with external partners
- Ability to tell stories with data and find new opportunities
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
When applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
eg: Application for ' Job Title & SOURCE: (where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.