Agilus Markham is currently recruiting for an Administrator/Production Coordinator for our national Distribution client. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits located in Markham. Company is closed between Xmas and New Years giving you an additional week of holidays!
- Ensure orders are entered, reviewed, approved, released and purchase orders sent to suppliers
- Communicate with vendors, sales managers, and logistics
- Ability to interpret and transcribe information in an accurate and efficient manner
- Attend monthly departmental meetings including participation in internal/external audits as required
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Assist in their Health & Safety program and coordinate training
- Various administrative and data entry responsibilities
- Post Secondary education preferred
- Minimum two years’ administrative or sales support experience
- Proficient with MS office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills along with an ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of international shipping is an asset
- Someone who can think “outside the box”, and is pro-active
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Total Compensation Package:
- 3 weeks holidays with excellent benefits!
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Deborah Wright at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 905-754-3383
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Keywords: Administrative, Customer Service, SAP,
Agilus at work