Agilus is recruiting for a Procurement Manager for a Property Development and Construction client in Kelowna, British Columbia. We are looking for an ambitious individual to take the lead of our clients’ procurement and be responsible for the full spectrum of purchasing process including supplier selection and management, price negotiation, purchase order execution, timely delivery, stock optimization, etc. stationed at their head office. This role would report to the VP of Construction.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the qualification and evaluation process of trade and supply partners
- Negotiate competitive commercial terms and conditions with trade and supply partners
- Obtain new and optimize existing procurement opportunities based on project pipeline
- Manage inventory and storage space
- Responsible for the development and review of all procurement analytics and reporting
A highly motivated individual who enjoys learning new skills and growing upon current strengths. The candidate should also:
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possess excellent negotiation skill and aptitude
- Have in-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Be a problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Possess strong financial acumen and be result focused
- Have strong contract management skills
- Desire to learn how to build better buildings with Net-Zero and Zero Carbon initiatives
- 5-9 years of experience in Procurement, Negotiation, Contract, and Inventory Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, and/or Construction Management, or related field.
- Relevant experience within commercial construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project)
- Certification in supply chain management (CPSM) and/or purchasing manager (CPM) would be an asset.
- Previous experience using PROCORE is considered an asset
Please apply directly online at agilus.ca or submit your resume to Allison Taylor, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group, and Braun Valley Associates.
To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please include 'Procurement Manager - Kelowna' in the subject line when submitting your resume to Allison Taylor.