Agilus Winnipeg is recruiting for Loaders for a busy Garbage & Recycling company within the Winnipeg area. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working outside (in all conditions) are reliable and interested in an opportunity that offers consistent work and the possibility of permanent employment.
• Assist Drivers
• Loading and unloading yard waste into trucks
• Lift products on trucks and ensure load is secure
• Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
• Must be comfortable bending, standing for long periods at a time
• Hardworking and reliable, Able to start work at 6:30am
• CSA Work boots are required for this role
• Must be available to work: 6:30am – 6pm Monday – Friday and work on a Saturday shift and statutory holidays if required (10-12 hours shifts)
Please apply directly online or submit your resume with cover letter describing in detail why you fit this job to Crystal Clement at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Alternate format available upon request.