Agilus Professional is recruiting for a Property Administrator to join the Property Management team, and provide administrative support for our great client located in New Westminster, BC. The incumbent is responsible for a variety of services related to the operation of retail properties inclusive of but not limited to bank deposits, accounts receivable reporting, accounts payable processing, supplier invoices, rent roll review and productions, tenant liaison, and communication as well as the coordination of marketing events.
- Accounts receivable reporting and support; bank deposits, etc.
- Review/production of the monthly rent roll;
- Liaison with revenue accountants, lease administrators, and legal to ensure accuracy of information;
- Tenant document control, tenant liaison and communication on day-to-day property management issues;
- Preparation, processing and payment of purchase orders;
- Day-to-day management of accounts payable issues and supplier invoices;
- Liaison with expenditure accountants for expense related issues;
- Coordination of programs inclusive but not limited to lighting, inspections, pylon;
- Sub-contractor setup and monitoring, including contract preparation;
- Assist the Property Manager with monthly budget/expense variances, forecasts and annual budgets;
- Administer and monitor service contracts in addition to the review of vendor/contractor performance;
- Coordination of any marketing activities inclusive but not limited to the monthly newsletter;
- May perform reception duties including answering and dispatching of telephone calls, receipt and distribution of mail, etc.;
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Required level of education and job-related experience:
- Completion of High School with one (1) to three (3) years of commercial / retail property management experience.
- Proficiency in accounting and financial management (A/P and A/R);
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Strong software application skills (MS Office, JD Edwards);
- Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and full benefits package. Successful application will be subject to a background check.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team that continues to push the boundaries in their field? If yes, please send an updated resumé through to Allison Taylor at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please include 'Property Administrator' in the subject line when submitting your resume to Allison Taylor.