To process licensing transactions for clients and provide excellent customer service.
There are locations all over the lower mainland.
This is a 6 month contract with the ability to extend or apply internally when started.
- Knowledge of computer applications to enter, retrieve, analyze data
- Cash handling skills
- Able to assess the validity of standard identification
- Able to stand/sit for prolonged periods
- Maintain accuracy and concentration in a noisy environment
- Able to keep calm and composed when dealing with difficult customers
- Must meet the Canadian Border Service Agency security clearance requirements of the Enhanced Driver License Program
- Explain policies and procedures to clients and new staff
- Work efficiently and keep up with the continuous pace of the work
- Access and update information in the database as required
- Determine eligibility of clients
- Set up information online for new clients
- Accept and record payments and issue receipts
- Balance daily cash, complete office transmittal batch slip, and prepare bank deposits for pickup
- Other related duties
If interested, please send your resume to Charlotte at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]