Job Title: Project Manager
Reporting to: PMO Manager, Operations
Location: Toronto, ON
About Spin Master
Spin Master (TSX:TOY; www.spinmaster.com) is a leading global children's entertainment company that creates, designs, manufactures, licenses and markets a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. We are best known for award-winning brands including Zoomer®, Bakugan®, Meccano®, and 2017 Toys of the Year Hatchimals®, Air Hogs® and PAW Patrol®. Since 2000, we have received 83 TIA Toy of The Year (TOTY) nominations with 25 wins across a variety of product categories, including 13 TOTY nominations for Innovative Toy of the Year, more than any of our competitors. To date, we have produced six television series, including 2007 success Bakugan Battle Brawlers and our current hit PAW Patrol, which is broadcast in over 160 countries and territories globally. Spin Master employs over 1,500 people globally with offices in Canada, United States, Mexico, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam and Australia. Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Creating innovative fun stuff
- Ideas: no matter where they come from
- Integrity always, no foolin'
- Partnerships: being successful together
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- People having fun working and growing together
- Driving results
Reporting to the PMO Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is to drive effective project delivery across the global IT portfolio. This is a highly visible role interfacing with senior executives across the business. The role is responsible for framing of complex initiatives, driving PMO processes and policies and maintaining a high level of Project Management professionalism.
- Responsible for managing identified projects across all areas of IT and the business, including Acquisitions, facilities, IT Infrastructure, Operations and business applications.
- Deliver assigned projects on time and on budget. Ensure all project artifacts are completed and aligned across all project stakeholders while maintaining PMO standards.
- Provide regular visibility to project status on a standard cadence through status reporting and project reviews
- Assist in the establishment and monitoring of KPIs and project success factors.
- Assists in the development of business cases and project charters.
- Improve and maintain an effective communications plan to ensure frequent, accurate, and timely stakeholder management.
Required Skill Set:
- Proven track record of delivering projects within established project constraints
- Executive-level consultation and thought leadership. Demonstrated skills in presentation and negotiation.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical teams as well as business teams and executives, both in person and remotely
- Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a highly demanding business and IT environment
- Skills include strong business acumen, future-thinking, strategic, accountable, collaborative, and proactive. All complementing strong tactical execution skills
- A University Computer Science or Business Commerce degree or equivalent experience
- SAP experience. S4/Hana preferred
- PMP Certification is a must.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in consumer products or manufacturing industry is a plus
If you were interested in being a part of Spin Master, please send us your applications
All Internal applications / referrals, please contact your Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Spin Master.
While applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
eg: Application for ' Job Title & SOURCE: (where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.