Are you an experienced electronics assembler who can build out large industrial equipment from specs? Are you looking for a full time, permanent career with growth, personal development and the opportunity to build really cool stuff in Ottawa?
Do you have 3 + years as an electronics assembler, especially on large pieces of equipment?
If so, then we want to talk to you!
Agilus is recruiting for Assemblers in Nepean with electronic assembly experience
What you will be doing every day:
- Reading and understanding blueprints
- Building custom equipment and control panels
- Understanding wiring diagrams
- Some soldering, crimping, and machine wiring
What you bring to our client:
- Experience working with PLC’s and AUTOCAD
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on an assembly line
- Must have proven experience working with hand and power tools
- Must have troubleshooting skills
- Must be mechanically inclined
What is in it for you
- Full time hours!
- Nepean location - easy access from all over the city
- Potential for overtime
- Flex hours between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Permanent opportunity!
- Public transportation accessible
- $17-$20 per hour based on experience
- Great environment to work in!
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Josee Raymond at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accomdations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon a request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.