We are currently seeking a Customer Fulfillment Specialist for Altium Packaging, supporting multiple plants in the Montreal area based in the Rue Grenache location. This key position is responsible for the execution of customer orders, serves as the point of contact for customers, proactively communicates service issues to customers and assists with coordinating production between two facilities to maximize the customer experience.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
The Customer Fulfillment Specialist (CFS) serves as the primary liaison between Altium Packaging and its customers for all service and delivery related functions. This includes order management, planning (supply and demand), freight coordination, and all corresponding customer communications. In short, the position oversees and ensures the overall customer experience for both sites. This includes a deep understanding of the inventory and production schedule at each facility to maximize service. Specific responsibilities include:
- JDE Sales Order entry & maintenance
- Syteline Sales Order entry & maintenance
- Communicate order production and delivery status to multiple customers
- Develop and maintain transportation schedule for multiple carriers
- Communicate transportation schedule to freight carriers and plant warehouse teams
- Work with plant operations team to develop production schedule based on existing customer orders and customer forecasts for each location
- Review and update customer forecasts
- Utilize Planning Tools to maintain the Production Line Schedule
- Initiate set up requests for new customers, items, and pricing
- Field and acknowledge customer quality complaints, and work with Operation team to facilitate communications on plant findings and resolution.
- Shipping verification
- Pricing verification
- Utilize CRM to Input customer feedback into database
- Assist with customer inventory management
- Manage customer owned inventory (labels, corrugate, etc.)
- Manage customer specific finished goods
- Assist with the management of obsolete inventory
- Maintenance of manual BOL
- Invoicing verification
- Generate and distribute customer-required reports (inventory, volume, etc.)
- Generate Credit Memos when needed
- Prepare customer sample requests
- Fluidly bilingual in English and French
- A highly communicative person with excellent problem solving abilities
- Prior manufacturing experience is desired
- Two years prior customer service experience is required
- Ability to learn and shift between two computer systems quickly
- An AS degree is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.