Amcor Packaging Canada, Inc.
The Shipper will help to organize storage areas and help prepare and fulfil orders.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- To observe all safety rules/regulations and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Receive information from office about shipments going out daily.
- Ask trucking companies for shipment information and matches to our information to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in loading and unloading shipments on and off truck, getting quantity information from office
- Record all shipments and receipts in shipping log.
- Ensure warehouse is organized properly and efficiently for easy access.
- Operate forklift to move production around the warehouse and for loading/unloading.
- Write up Bill Of Lading’s and custom papers occasionally utilizing calculator.
- Perform a month end physical count of product – each type, and writes up paper work for each type of bottle.
- Fill out NCRs and stamps off relevant forms.
- Perform duties in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Forklift license required
- Experience in ERP and warehouse management software (SAP experience preferred)
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Good analytical, organization and prioritization skills, with emphasis on time management and multi-tasking
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work under moderate pressure in order to meet scheduled deadlines
- Strong team player
- Able to work independently and relate with all levels of staff
Amcor Leadership Framework Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
3-5 Applicable ALF Competencies:
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Plant Leadership
- Amcor co-workers
- Internal and External Customers
☐Lifting (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Carrying (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Lifting (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Carrying (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Driving – Automobile/truck/van
The requirements and training are not limited to the above and could be modified depending on job assignment. Requirements may include other duties as assigned by management.
Amcor is committed to providing accommodation during the recruitment process. We provide equal treatment and accommodation to ensure a positive and barrier-free employment experience. If you are an individual who requires accommodation, please contact us.
Work Environment: Plant Manufacturing Setting
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities, skills and/or abilities.
This is a hourly position that reports to the Warehouse Supervisor
Schedule: 8 hours, 5 of 7 days of the week. Overtime and on-calls may also be required