Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The IT Staffing Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers and managing the full lifecycle of the requisition process including requisition intake, shortlisting, sourcing management, onboarding, worker assignment management, time and expense management, offboarding and reporting. The Staffing Specialist acts as a talent advisor to support our clients through the requisition fulfillment process to ensure quality talent is acquired in a timely manner.
- Assist client managers during all stages of the contract labor acquisition process including: requisition intake, sourcing, and candidate shortlisting and interviewing.
- Demonstrate recruitment expertise by preparing insightful questions appropriate for the position prior to conducting req intake session with hiring managers in order to gather detailed job descriptions to distribute to supply base. Document req intake conversations in appropriate database (VMS, AGS360)
- Utilize reports to manage open requirements to advise managers on status of requirements and monitor supplier sourcing strategies to ensure timely response
- Discuss with HM agree upon expectations, timeframes, feedback, roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the requisition fulfillment process
- Coach, manage and oversee performance of participating staffing suppliers.
- Document all client/ supplier reported issues and track resolution through to completion ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in CRM system
- Monitor performance against contract Service Level Agreement’s , requisition aging, invoicing, time and expense entry and vendor compliance tracking
- Maintain and update monthly activity and performance reports
- Provide constant interaction via face to face, email and phone with client, staffing vendors, contract personnel and other partners
- Assist with worker assignment management (cost center changes, extension of contract assignments etc.) to improve data integrity
- Liaison with managers, vendors and security department to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and collected prior to starting assignments and at end of assignments
- Ensure all work orders are closed in the system with accurate finish reasons when notified of an end of assignment and appropriate departments are notified (i.e. security)
- Assist with the collection of company assets from vendors (laptop, badges, etc.)
- Assist and monitor time and expense entry to ensure appropriate approvals occur by hiring managers by required deadlines
- Constant interaction with vendors to ensure new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner to avoid onboarding delays
- Log all client and vendor inquiries into Salesforce.com
- University degree preferred or applicable experience
- Experience in high volume coordination activities (interviewing, on-boarding, etc.)
- At least 1 year of IT recruiting/staffing industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that changes from day to day
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and follow up skills
- Strong time management
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and PC skills
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Customer Focused
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059