Job Description: Triage Customer Representative
Jonas Software – Construction Division
Due to recent growth we are seeking an experienced Customer Representative for our Triage Call Centre in the Construction Division. For the right person, this position could lead to a Software Support role.
Report to the Support Manager, Construction Division:
- Serve as the first point of contact for Jonas Clients
- Utilize active listening skills to enter support requests into CRM system
- Maintain customer database integrity
- Utilize interpersonal savvy skills to relate to all kinds of people using patience and compassion when necessary
- Have the ability to keep composure under stressful situations
- Be driven by results to achieve team goals, establishing integrity and trust with the team and clients while remaining customer focused
- Keep Clients informed of progression with issues and provide follow up as necessary
- Ensure the Clients’ needs are being addressed in an efficient manner
- Assist Clients with simple resolutions
- Collaborate with other departments or offices as necessary to expedite resolutions
- Filing, reporting, creating and compiling client mailings, etc. as needed
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among clients
- Customer Service Experience in a Call Centre or the Construction Industry a definite asset
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
- Multi-tasking skills for a fast paced environment
- Accounting knowledge an asset
- Excel knowledge an asset
Business Unit: Jonas Construction
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.