Job Description: Customer Excellence Specialist
Jonas Software – Construction Division
The Jonas workplace is dynamic and empowering and comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. The Customer Excellence Specialist is responsible for turning around struggling or unhappy customers to ensure their long term satisfaction with our products and services.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Excellence the core responsibilities of the position are:
- Working with professional services and account management to identify struggling customers and/or Customers in the New Implementation status
- Troubleshoot and resolve procedural issues for these customers, escalate to Tech support, when necessary and follow up to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Address inquiries logged by Customers in training
- work closely with support and development teams as necessary to expedite resolutions for technical and maintenance issues for these customers
- Recommend and provide additional services including Jonas reviews and WebEx training
- Develop/ revise training and help documentation as required
- A proven passion for delighting customers and going above and beyond for them
- Action oriented with a drive for results
- Knowledge of the Jonas product
- Ability to develop direct reports
- Strong experience in accounting based applications preferably in Construction, Service and/or related industries
- Proven ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to problem solve and direct others
- Strong process management skills
- Excellent interpersonal savvy and customer focus
- Excellent organizational, time management skills
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written)
Business Unit: Jonas Construction
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.