Job Description: Developer 1
We are recruiting for an InnoSoft Software Programmer I. You will be designing, developing, testing and releasing for our Web, Client or Mobile applications. We are an agile shop and follow the agile scrum principles. What you will find at InnoSoft is that no one day is the same. We are a tight knit team that works hard to play hard. Whether it be playing pool, foosball, attending a friendly volleyball face-off between offices, or one of our annual company retreats. We also offer continuous growth opportunities to help evolve and advance employees’ careers within InnoSoft.
- Determining and documenting system requirements, specifications and end user materials.
- Advising and providing recommendations to stakeholders regarding software technical issues.
- Assisting with regular data quality verification.
- Educate team members on new features and enhancements.
- Participate in annual hack-a-thons
- SQL Query Writing
- Knowledge of the software development and testing cycle
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Familiarity with n-tier architectures and the .Net framework
- Ability to work independently on significant projects/assignments and use problem solving methods to effectively source solutions.
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple urgent projects/assignments at once
- Willingness to independently research and learn technical skills, concepts, and techniques as needed
- Act with integrity, ethics and honesty
- Treat everyone with respect
- Succeed through teamwork
- Ability to cope with change and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Take initiative and expect accountability
- Exceed customer expectations
- Perform with passion, creativity and commitment to surpass our goals
- Celebrate success and recognize outstanding achievement
Business Unit: Innosoft
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.