QA Analyst II
We are recruiting for an InnoSoft QA Analyst II with 4+ years’ experience. The Quality Assurance Analyst II will be responsible for ensuring new and existing InnoSoft software products meet design specifications and are within quality limits and standards. Whenever possible, the QA Analyst II will be involved early in the development stages of projects; for their input, understanding of client requirements and, the impact of such implementation on the overall integrity of the software. What you will find at InnoSoft is that no one day is the same. We are a tight knit team that works hard to play hard. Whether it be playing pool, foosball, attending a friendly volleyball face-off between offices, or one of our annual company retreats. We also offer continuous growth opportunities to help evolve and advance employees’ careers within InnoSoft.
InnoSoft is a global software company that has developed Fusion - an application that makes it easy to manage recreation facilities and its members. Our platform integrates hardware and software and provides applications for desktop and mobile users. We help to manage recreation departments for some of the biggest and best universities in Canada and the United States, including Boston College, UCLA, Notre Dame, Florida, Western and Waterloo to name a few.
Your overall tasks will involve some of the following:
- Setup Default QA Practices
- Plan, Schedule, and implement testing projects
- Define test objectives
- Write and update test scripts and cases
- Perform functional, application, unit, integration, regression and performance tests in a timely manner
- Liaison with product developers and support regarding product issues
- Work as part of a team in planning, estimating, and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
- Effectively communicate status, metrics, and issues on a regular basis
You have experience with the following:
- Selenium (or other automated testing tools) - Required
- SQL Query Writing
You are familiar with:
- RESTful Web Services
- University or College educated or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years related experience – QA testing
- Strong software quality advocate
- Good working knowledge of Windows functionality and relational databases (i.e. MS SQL)
- Windows .NET technologies an asset
- Familiar with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts
- Strong problem solving skills
- An understanding of priority levels based on customer impact
What we will expect from you!
- Act with integrity, ethics and honesty
- Treat everyone with respect
- Succeed through teamwork
- Ability to cope with change and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Take initiative and expect accountability
- Exceed customer expectations
- Perform with passion, creativity and commitment to surpass our goals
- Celebrate success and recognize outstanding achievement
Business Unit: Innosoft
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.