Agilus is recruiting for a Multi-Family Site Superintendent for a Property Development and Construction client. We are looking for an individual to grow our clients’ construction team in Penticton, BC. Scheduled shift time would be two weeks on, one week off. This role would report to the VP of Construction.
As the Site Superintendent, you will lead and manage the on-site construction team, and oversee all work on site. This role will be responsible for orderliness on site and ensure compliance with safety regulations. You will ensure quality standards are met, and all equipment and materials are always available on site. You will liaise with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage construction staff, sub-trades, and suppliers by providing guidance and leadership.
Manage and direct field operations in the delivery of projects by adhering to schedules, budgets, safety and
- Develop and execute project work plans based on schedule and budget
- Accountable for overall quality of the project
Accountable for all required inspections and approvals
A highly motivated individual who enjoys learning new skills and growing upon current strengths. To ensure success, you should complete projects on time and within budget, and never compromise on quality. Top candidates will be strong leaders, pro-active, and perform well under pressure. The candidate should also:
- 5-9 years in site supervision role on multi-family residential or commercial job site
In-depth knowledge of building trades, superior communication and motivational skills and an ability to
- monitor and drive project progress.
- Knowledge and experience with project management principles
- Proven history of keeping projects on time and on budget
Experience using to Procore construction software is an asset
Please apply directly online at agilus.ca or submit your resume to Jenessa at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group, and Braun Valley Associates.