Location: Indian Mountain, NB
Project Manager opportunity for long term contract at global gaming company!
Remote in Canada. Must live in Canada. Can work Corp2Corp.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized individual with strong communication and multi-tasking skills who enjoys working with cross functional teams across multiple time zones in a fast-paced environment to lead the delivery of several small to medium projects from initiation through completion.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with project managers, technical teams in Europe, sales teams, finance, field service technicians, trainers, compliance, product managers, and customer site teams on sports betting product implementations and deliveries for both retail and online opportunities.
• Support multiple implementations and deliveries at one time and assume responsibility for collaborating on and delivering the operational infrastructure to support the sports betting programs post launch.
• Work closely with site operations, technology teams, and other business unit functions, and external partners to anticipate, understand, validate, coordinate, document, and implement the sports betting model for the site.
• Coordinate with third-party partners and regulatory bodies involved in the program for a cohesive delivery.
• Track and manage day-to-day issues related to the delivery across multiple projects and across multiple client programs; host, organize, and lead meetings and conference calls.
• Communicate status and issues to senior management and customers in a timely manner and escalate risks internally, as appropriate.
• Cultivate inter-departmental relationships.
2-5+ years of Project Management experience
Clarity, MS Office, MS Project, Visio
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com