Are you looking for a full time, permanent, stable job in an essential business? Are you a steady, reliable machine operator, with strong attention to detail? Can you work overnights? Do you have Machine Operator experience?
Agilus Dorval QC is recruiting for 4 Machine Operators for a large manufacturing company in Montreal. The Machine Operator will process specialized products using state of the art equipment.
What is in it for you?
- 15$ per hour + shift premium
- permanent position - starts in April!
- essential service, as deemed by the government
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Growth potential
- Accessible by public transit
- Parking available
How you will spend your day:
- Set-up machine to change over from job to job as per customer requirement
- Startup/Shut down and load daily files from the network server to the machine
- Work on machines to produce high quality products in a timely manner with least scrap and maximum productivity
- Responsible for selection of data as per daily production schedule ensuring correct card and carrier specification are adhered to
- Count and balance cards before and after starting tasks
- Record the machine meter reads prior to startup and at the end of shift
- Accuracy for all quality checks and to ensure conformance to company standards
- Maintain machinery and work area in a clean and orderly condition at all times
- Complete a report of daily production
- Assist in other production related duties assigned
- Acts as backup to any machine operator as required
- Works on special projects as assigned by department management
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to our client:
- Completed High School Diploma or some post education is preferred
- Overnight availability preferred
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and hand eye co-ordination
- Able to work independently or as a member of team
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic mathematical skills are required (ability to balance a job)
- Basic knowledge with computers
- Safety shoes and smock required on the production floor
- Able to work overtime when needed
- Work area may require ear protection at times.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to stand for a long periods of time
- Lengthy periods of time looking at computer screen.
- Extensive periods of time examining verbiage on cards.
- Able to work the evening or overnight shift
Please apply directly online or
email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Interviews are happening now for April start.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting opportunities become available daily!
Agilus at work.
Alternate format available upon request.