Auto req ID: 200211BR
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
Under direction of the Manager of District Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Partner provides daily support in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, engagement and administration relative to the hiring and retention of package handlers in the assigned coverage area. Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time as business needs dictate.Essential Functions
• Coordinates and/or conducts full cycle recruiting and hiring process for package handlers for one or more stations/hubs. Ensures proper process administration in partnership with operations and HR business partners and compliance with company policy and procedures. Minimum Education
• Coordinates interview scheduling, conducts package handler interviews and make recommendations for hires, ensuring proper ongoing file maintenance and disposition of all applicants.
• Coordinates and facilitates the new hire orientation process, including scheduling the orientation, ensuring accurate new hire paperwork completion and creating the employee file.
• Participates in recruiting events such as attending job fairs and monthly outreach events and builds strategic business relationships with recruiting contacts. Supports the overall recruitment strategy in collaboration with the talent acquisition specialist and HR business partners, including peak planning and targeted recruitment activities.
• Provides local employees relations support by engaging in the general intake process and customer service and support for both internal and external customers.
• Serves as an ambassador of the employee experience. Develops and conducts employee engagement activities.
• Updates and monitors HR-related reports under the guidance of HR management or HR business partners.
• Support HR business partners with completion of HR assessment.
• Support HR management and HR business partners to ensure HR BCSA compliance related to the hiring process.
• Evaluate package handler turnover trends to inform sourcing and recruitment activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required. Assoicates (or higher) degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, Liberal Arts, or related discipline preferred.Minimum Experience
• Three (3) years administrative experience or one (1) year FedEx operations management experience required. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is accepted in lieu of required experience. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Liberal Arts or related area plus one (1) year HR experience preferred.Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPointAddress: 6849 72nd St
• Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals
• Verbal and written English language communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management
• Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
• Ability to develop and apply effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information
• Ability to work day, evening as well as overnight hours and be able to travel 30% - 50% as business needs dictate
• Working towards professional designation in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resourcs (SPHR) or CHRP certification preferrred
• Bilingual communication skills in English and French preferred
State: British Columbia
Zip Code: V4G 1M5
Domicile Location: Q6227
EEO Statement: FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity employer
Search Engine Description