Do you have a passion for Accounts Receivable and love the flexibility of working contract positions? If so, we are looking for you!
Many of our clients located in Calgary often have temporary need for Accounts Receivable employees and we are on the look out for top talent!
- Invoice creation and distribution to customers.
- Monitoring and reporting of cash collections
- Working with customers to ensure resolutions.
- Bank reconciliations and GST filing
- Month end journal preparation
- Completing Statistics Canada requirements
- Assistance in system improvements and efficiencies
- Intercompany journals and invoicing
- Account reconciliations
- Assist with monthly/quarter/year end reporting and analysis.
- Ad hoc reporting and analytical work as required.
- 2+ years of Full Cycle Accounts Receivable experience
- High degree of accuracy and extremely detail oriented combined with strong organizational skills and communication.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues, as well as the ability to work well and coordinate with
accounting team members, internal departments and customers.
- Business or Accounting degree/diploma or relative work experience.
- Full cycle accounting knowledge/experience would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and/or Spira would be helpful in the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft excel.
Benefits of Working with Agilus:
- Opportunity to work with a designated Recruiter who works with a strong network of employers and has access
to jobs that are not posted
- Resume and interview coaching
- Timely and reliable feedback
- Potential for immediate job opportunities
- Competitive pay
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus thanks you for your interest in this position. We will contact those candidates whose skills and work experience most closely align with our client's needs and will retain all resumes for future.