*Senior Manager, Omni-Channel Marketing - Toronto*
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn't for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
The Senior Manager of Omni-channel Marketing is accountable for the planning, development and executional oversight of the strategic marketing business plan and activity calendar across the full consumer journey. Primary focus is aligning brand strategies with that of key retail partners all the while creating a bridge between instore, online and experiential executions that will move shoppers from browsing to shopping. This individual is also a key link across business partners influencing the end-to-end customer omnichannel journey, providing customer perspective, and ensuring marketing support for these business partners aligns with business priorities and ultimately drives sales. The Sr. Manager owns traffic driving to retail.com platforms. This person will work in collaboration with our online retail (who own activation on-site) to ensure our brands are positioned properly and consistently with our overall marketing plans.
Integrated Omni-Channel Marketing
- Design omni-channel plans by connecting the dots between in-store, online, customer service, ecommerce and social media (i.e. Bakugan Text-to-Contest, Sampling and In-store displays)
- Manage the Studio/Partner Retail Development programs at the Top 3 accounts (i.e. Warner Bros, Universal, Nickelodeon, FELD)
- Strategically plan, create platforms for, and react to seasonal or cultural events that impact shoppers. (i.e. creation of National Pet Adoption day, timing/communication of in-store displays and contextual targeted ads for ecomm)
- Understand the over-arching sales picture to drive overall Spin Master share.
- Create channel strategies and position Spin Master products, exclusives, and content to leverage Spin Master's right to win with retailer-specific properties and capabilities (.com sites, media, delivery, OG, etc.) (i.e. coordinate Walmart Ready, Race, Rescue pallet, wm.com investment, Nickelodeon, exclusive product and experience Nascar event.)
Ecommerce Team Representative
- Represent ecomm marketing on the COE team and within the IMP process
- Plan, manage and distribute funding driving to retailer.com's within the annual IMP
- Use insights, strategy, creative and analytics to drive e-commerce shopper closure across multiple ecommerce retailers.
- Build strategic plans within ecomm platforms to support launches, seasonal pulses and evergreen marketing.
- Combine strong shopper knowledge with digital marketing best practices to increase conversion (i.e. social commerce programs that lead to ecomm retailers)
What we can expect from you:
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain support from key stakeholders, including assigned VP as well as Key Accounts
- Digital best practices and the impact that these have on SEO
- Digital Marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Experience with PPC - Management of Pay per click programs and working with 3rd party Retail Media Agencies such as WMG, Roundel, Amazon Marketing, Criteo
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
You should apply if you have the following:
- 7-10 years' experience developing and managing a successful eCommerce environment
- University degree
- Knowledge of the conversion funnel and digital landscape
- Strong business acumen and an analytical problem solver
- Successful background in business development
- Previous experience creating effective on-line Sales, Marketing and Promotional programs
- Creative thinker with a disciplined approach to execution
- Experience in CPG, prefer Toy or Children's Entertainment
- Success in implementing and maintaining Digital eCommerce systems, knowledge or SAP, DAM, Bazzarvoice, Amazon's Vendor Central.
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
When applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.