NFI Parts, the parts sales and support for New Flyer. (NFI Group), is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join its growing international team.
NFI Group is North America’s largest transit bus, motor coach manufacturer and parts distributor. NFI Parts provides part sales and support activities, technical publications, training and support for its OEM product lines (transit buses and motor coaches). All buses and coaches are also supported by an industry-leading comprehensive warranty, service, and support network.
Join us as we continue advancing innovation and sustainable transit solutions that connect people with places. With 31 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and over 85 years of experience manufacturing buses, NFI Group is building on a solid foundation to drive North America forward with progressive transit technology that serves communities and makes cities smarter.
Don’t settle for a job when you can build an impactful and exciting career.
As a key member of our Customer Service team, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional bilingual service in either French or English, providing front- line support via phone or email, and completing all required daily customer transactional activities for a variety of tasks including customer quotations, product returns, and technical requests.
What you will do:
- Provide pricing and availability on all daily quotes and contracts received from our customers.
- Reconcile price and/or lead time discrepancies on sales orders.
- Provide support when a coach down situation occurs.
- Provide technical support to the customer as required.
- Review open sales by customers, expedite orders with purchasing/manufacturing that are past due.
- Accept phone sales orders from our customers – enter coach down orders into the system.
- Negotiate, enter, approve, and coordinate the returns of goods as requested by customers.
- Manage and monitor customer contract items and escalate as required.
- Obtain contract approvals and contract award information from customers.
- Communicate with customers by phone, fax, and email.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both French and English
- Working knowledge of bills of materials is essential
- Superior knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Advanced problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of the transit industry and vehicles systems is an asset
- Experience of Oracle systems and process would be considered an asset
*Travel is required for this position*