New Flyer, North America’s largest transit bus, manufacturer is seeking a Application Programmer Analyst to join its growing international team. Join us as we continue advancing innovation and sustainable transit solutions that connect people with places. With 90 years of experience manufacturing buses, New Flyer is working to drive the future of North American mobility with buses, technology, and infrastructure that moves communities and makes cities smarter. Don’t settle for a job when you can build an impactful and exciting career!
New Flyer is a subsidiary of NFI Group Inc., a leading global independent bus and coach manufacturer, service, and parts provider powered by 9,000 people across 10 countries.
As a key member of our Information Technology Business Solutions Group, you will provide technical, analytical and troubleshooting services for all business applications, primarily for the Oracle e-Business Suite.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop and maintain custom application extensions using standard Oracle development tools, i.e. forms, reports, workflows and alerts
- Develop and maintain SQL queries and packages to extract and analyze database information for business users and custom applications
- Develop SQL data migration and import scripts to manipulate database information
- Advise on and resolve technical/functional application problems or issues
- Provide support and development for various third party and custom business applications with primary focus on the Oracle e-Business Suite
- Execute unit and integration tests for standard and custom application components that are scheduled for release
- Define integrated acceptance testing criteria for application against patches or subsequent releases in conjunction with users
- Work with business analysts to identify solutions to address business needs
- Participate in the selection of technology enabled business solutions, and analyze the impact technology may have on business processes
- Ensure adequacy of application modification designs and functionality documentation
- Lead projects and identify training requirements in the application areas
- Computer Science Degree or technology diploma. (A relevant combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Five plus years of experience programming in an Oracle database environment
- Three to five years of experience in Oracle e-Business suite environment preferred
- Motivated self-starter with a high level of initiative
- Above average analytical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
*Travel is required for this position*
If you would like to apply for the position of Application Programmer Analyst, or know someone who would, please submit a resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]