New Flyer, North America’s largest transit bus, manufacturer is seeking a Application Programmer Analyst- Integration to join its growing international team. Join us as we continue advancing innovation and sustainable transit solutions that connect people with places. With 90 years of experience manufacturing buses, New Flyer is working to drive the future of North American mobility with buses, technology, and infrastructure that moves communities and makes cities smarter. Don’t settle for a job when you can build an impactful and exciting career!
New Flyer is a subsidiary of NFI Group Inc., a leading global independent bus and coach manufacturer, service, and parts provider powered by 9,000 people across 10 countries.
As a key member of our Information Technology Business Solutions Group, you will design and develop application integrations around our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Oracle E-Business Suite
What You Will Do:
- Build and oversee the production of technical requirements, architecture and design deliverables, development and implementation of complete integration solutions around EBS.
- Provide direction on API and microservices architecture.
- Lead and mentor other design and development team members
- Defines, in conjunction with users, integrated acceptance testing criteria for applications to test patches, application upgrades, or changes to customizations.
- Supports the help desk in processing user support requests.
- Participates in the selection of technology enabled business solutions and analyzes the impact technology may have on business processes.
- Conducts post – implementation reviews and explains the technical concepts to a business audience
- Ensures customer satisfaction by addressing business requirements.
- Executes unit and integration tests for standard and custom application components scheduled for release.
- Supports ad-hoc user requests for data extraction
- Computer Science Degree or technology diploma. (A relevant combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Five plus years of experience with integration architectural concepts and patterns.
- Tow Two plus years of system integration experience using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio version 3 or 4.
- Additional experience with the following technologies- Linux, GIT, Maven, Jenkins and MUnit.
- Previous experience in Oracle e-Business suite environment is an asset
- Motivated self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
*Travel is required for this position*
If you would like to apply for the position of Application Programmer Analyst - Integration, or know someone who would, please submit a resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]