Our client is seeking a Millwright to join their team in a large grain terminal located on the north-shore port that provides various types of grain and animal feed to customers worldwide. The company has 150 years of establishment within the industry, supplying grain to over 24 countries. They are seeking 1 millwright to join their existing team of 16.
The millwright will be responsible for performing preventative & corrective maintenance, inspections & repairs on production equipment as necessary. The work will mostly be on mechanical components like gearboxes, couplings, conveyors & belts. The ideal ratio of preventative maintenance to corrective maintenance is 75:25, but they are currently sitting at 60:40. The Supervisor describes the equipment as larger and relatively less sophisticated.
- Identify and correct any problems found in machines, equipment or processes in order to facilitate production
- Maintain, repair and overhaul plant production equipment, building and grounds
- Provide quick response to trouble calls by shift supervisors and or operators/technicians
- Assist Operating Engineers in maintenance of plant utilities
- Perform Weekly Preventive Maintenance Walk throughs / Inspections / and Repairs on production equipment as necessary
- Some welding / fabricating duties (sheet metal dept does most)
- Support projects include working on a project team in the design, installation and commissioning
- Maintain complete & accurate records of shift logs, maintenance inspections and meter readings
- Ensure smooth, efficient communication to the next team at shift changes
- Actively finding new and improved ways of completing tasks
- Participate collaboratively in process improvement teams as required
- Red Seal Millwright Certification
- 4+ years millwright experience
- Ability to pass drug & medical test
- Industrial experience
- Ability to work OT
- Additional tickets: welding, electrical, hydraulics, PLCs, forklift, mobile equipment, etc.
- $42.00 starting wage
- Premiums on PM & GY SHIFT TIMES
- 6 days on / 3 days off
- AM: 7am - 3pm
- PM: 3pm - 11pm
- GY:11pm - 7am
For more Information please Contact:
If you are interested, or you know anyone that is, please contact @ or 604-293-8031
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.