Agilus is excited about recruiting for an Operations Supervisor in beautiful Victoria working for a premiere location.
This full time permanent position offers a competitive salary, benefits & room for growth.
The Operations Supervisor reports to the Manager of Operations for supervision & coordination of all activities related to timely & cost-efficient maintenance of the building equipment & ground keeping of the site. You will play a key role in ensuring that high-standard & timely tenant repairs & service requests are carried out to assist in maintaining effective long-term relationships with the tenants & contribute to tenant retention at the property.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Building Operations Supervises, inspects & performs, where required, maintenance programs of all building & site equipment (incl. fire, life, safety & emergency systems, HVAC, electrical, security & video surveillance systems & ground-keeping equipment) & programs to ensure the property adheres to the existing company policies & procedures. Prepare & Supervise Preventive Maintenance schedules to ensure mechanical, electrical, plumbing & auxiliary equipment are in good working condition. Responsible for ordering supplies & equipment necessary for repairs & maintenance.
2. Tenant Services Supervises & performs, where required, tenant repairs & service requests to ensure that effective long-term tenant relationships are built & a consistent high-level of service is provided to the tenants at all times.
3. Environmental, Health & Safety Oversees adherence to the company’s environmental & Health & Safety policies, coordinates & participates in investigation of environmental & H&S incidents, supervises implementation of effective energy management programs, coordinates parking access control systems & operations of security contractor.
4. Tenant Coordination & Projects Supports property management in all project-related activities including coordination of Tenant Improvement works (in consultation with tenant coordination department) & preparation of tenant/building statistics & reporting.
5. Contract Tendering & Payables Initiates & supports property management in Requests for Proposal for third-party service contracts, processes Purchase Orders & payments against third-party invoices pertaining to building maintenance.
6. Budgeting & Reforecasting Participates & provides input into periodic budgeting for recoverable operating expenses as well as forecasting activities, where required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Trade Certificate or Certification in one or more core building systems
- 4th Class Power Engineer preferred or working towards certification
- Working knowledge of MS office, Apple & Operations specific software
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong Communication skills
This position requires after hours calls & when needed after hours work.
Must have own vehicle
Please submit your resume to Rose Arsenault at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]