Work Shift:Salary Exempt (Canada)
Consolidated Container Company, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
Essential Job Functions
- Models our Company’s Guiding Principles and champions our Always Made Right, Always Made Safe Culture;
- Talent Acquisition - Conducts recruitment efforts for non-exempt roles; interviews candidates for employment; conducts new-employee orientations; writes and advertises job openings through our ICIMs recruiting tool;
- Training: - Coordinates and provides assistance to area leaders with the development and delivery of training programs;
- Payroll - Administers and processes payroll functions including review of timesheet reports, wage computation and other information;
- Advocate - Viewed as an “Employee Advocate” who voices employee concerns to leaders; ensures fair and equitable treatment is given to all;
- HR Administrator - prepares and maintains employment records, pay changes, promotions, terminations and other employment activities; supports and administers plant recognition programs and oversees progressive discipline process for hourly employees; assists with and prepares changes in employment status, terminations, time-off request, documentation and compliance, etc.;
- Performs various labor and employee relations duties; investigates and addresses employee relations issues;
- Prepares internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies;
- Position requires up to 30% of travel, varies on scope of area;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate’s Degree
- CPHR or CHRA certification preferred
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge & Skill
- Microsoft Outlook Suite
- Performance Management
- Payroll Processing
- Training & Development
- Bilingual (French-English)
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Written and Oral Communication
- Influence Others
- Cultural Awareness
- Coaching & Counseling
- Discrete & Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Conflict Management
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, CCC locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Consolidated Container Company!