What does it mean to be part of a team that powers one of Canada’s Largest Janitorial Service Company? It means working with a group of bright, talented, and enthusiastic individuals delivering top class service to our clients. It’s about enjoying what you do while working together to ensure that our clients remain satisfied with the quality work that we deliver. Our client is a proud Canadian company with corporate Head Office located in Delta, BC, and with 3 regional offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto.
Our client has grown to become one of Canada’s leading Janitorial and Building Maintenance service providers and we are looking for 1 Permanent Full – Time Site Manager for a location in Richmond to continue to build our brand and deliver on our service promise.
To ensure entire site is maintained to a high standard of safety and cleanliness, as directed by the scope of services. Performs duties as part of the maintenance team, while assuming responsibility for directing team members and ensuring standards are maintained. Interacts with site management to review service performance, conduct quality assurance inspections, and implement quality improvement programs. Provide office with employee schedules, service schedules, hazard and service logbooks, and employee evaluations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the scope of services is completed during the allotted hours
- Hire, train, motivate, evaluate and discipline cleaning staff.
- Provides office with weekly labour schedules, periodic service schedules, and payroll information; responsible for all staff evaluations and recommendations
- Completes site tour daily, evaluating and directing corrective measures to address any perceived deficiencies
- Tours site with site management on a weekly basis; communicates plan for regularly scheduled periodic work, staffing schedules, and works with site management to improve services on an ongoing basis
- Performs monthly Quality Assurance Inspection and submits to office
- Ensures all labour schedules and periodic scheduled tasks are completed and signed off as per scope of services
- Responsible for completing maintenance schedule worksheets for all equipment and ensuring routine daily cleaning and storage of equipment
- Ensures all WHMIS protocols, MSDS and workplace health and safety procedures are followed by staff.
- Ensure all company protocols are being adhered to i.e. – WCB, Uniform, Security Clearance etc.
- Responsible for notifying site security and/or site management of any security issues, vandalism, maintenance issues or irregular activities as appropriate
- Directs the Night Supervisor in scrubbing/stripping/refinishing of floors where appropriate
- Ensure snow removal and/or salting, as required on occasion
- Directs the performance of ancillary cleaning tasks
- Works well with others, able to work with a team and assume leadership role
- Minimum 2-5 years practical experience in team supervision
- No criminal record
- Minimum high school diploma or continuing education equivalent
- A valid B.C. driver’s license and proof of citizenship
- Fluent English skills, both verbal and written
- Moderate computer skills, able to utilize Microsoft Office suite
To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please include 'Site Manager' in the subject line when submitting your resume to Allison Taylor.