Agilus Professional is recruiting for a Property Manager to join the Property Management team with one of our great clients here in the Lower Mainland. This individual will mostly manage retail / commercial space.
The below is a non-exhaustive overview of the major responsibilities for the position:
- review rent rolls and tenant accounts and assets summaries
- source, analyze, recommend and execute property management contracts in accordance with budgets, and property protocols
- maintain tenant relations and supervise management and operations of all the properties within the group portfolio
- directly manage assets as necessary to ensure smooth operations
- proactively work with other governing bodies, associations, special interest groups and committees in surrounding areas of the properties in the group portfolio to ensure the Company’s interests are looked after and the operations of the properties are not negatively impacted.
- mentor, supervise and provide guidance for property management and leasing division
- establish, implement and maintain procedures, protocols and reports for the property management and leasing division
- assist in due diligence work and analysis for potential projects or properties including pricing, budgeting, projections, condition reports and operational overview, as needed
- provide input and assistance from the operational perspective on properties under construction or development
- provide or approve management resource plans, projections, and budgets for all assets in the group portfolio
- liaison between facilities managers, property managers and accounting for preparation of budgets, expense allocations, tenant accounts and reporting
- 5 years’ experience as a property manager;
- Operational management experience, familiarity of mechanical systems, preventative maintenance program, project management and understand financial statement
- Prior staff supervision;
- Experience of strata property and mixed-use air space subdivision is an asset.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team that continues to push the boundaries in their field? If yes, please send an updated resumé through to Allison Taylor at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please include 'Property Manager' in the subject line when submitting your resume to Allison Taylor.