Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
- Manage online counterfeit software named Mark Monitor.
- Work with the Director of Contracts on Inventor Option Agreements and Licensing agreements.
- Contract administration including arranging and managing payment obligations, expiry dates, closeouts, renewals, insurance requirements, release letters, deliverables, maintaining contractual records and documentation, monitoring contractual compliance and conducting additional follow up with appropriate business associates accordingly
- Assist in any special projects such as new business initiatives, acquisitions and litigation cases
- Process departmental invoices and liaise with accounting departments of external parties as necessary
- Maintain/update various databases (Excel spreadsheets for tracking accounting/invoices and intellectual property data i.e. trademark, patent, copyright information, application numbers, dates etc.)
- Perform administrative duties for the Legal Department including organize meetings, coordinate travel, prepare expense reports, order supplies manage incoming mail and coordinate EVP General Counsel’s Outlook calendar
- Draft correspondences with various outside legal firms.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining legal files, completing filing on a daily basis
What can we expect from you:
- Act as a professional representative of the company and department in dealing with employees and external people;
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality with respect to all employee, candidate and business information
You should apply if you have the following:
What you can expect from us:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of legal administrative experience
- University degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (intermediate to advance level in Excel and Powerpoint)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent teamwork and cooperation
- Self-Starter and able to work with a sense of urgency
- Adhere to deadlines and show proven ability to handle multiple tasks
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.