Who We Are:
AutoVIN is the industry-leading provider of trusted inspection services in North America. We offer an array of inspection programs, innovative technology solutions, and data/analytics that enhance our clients’ decision making, remarketing initiatives, and risk management. AutoVIN’s clients include vehicle manufacturers; banks and financial institutions; fleet, remarketing, warranty and insurance companies. As part of the KAR Global family of companies, we help power the world’s most trusted automotive marketplace.
Why Work with Us?
Whether it’s a new challenge you’re seeking, a better environment to work in, or just the logical next step in developing your career, we’re happy you found us! At AutoVIN, you’ll be working with new technology, learning new skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people, and creating lifelong relationships. If you have the work ethic, motivation, and critical thinking required to move highway speed, we want to help fuel your drive. So, come on; let's see where the road leads us.
Our Core Values:
People, Technology, and Trust.
The National Accounts Manager is responsible for providing best in class service to AutoVIN’s trusted client partners. You will be an advisor and advocate for your assigned client accounts, take ownership, establish trust, and find solutions to make our client’s business’ run smoother.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate as an active member of the National Accounts team and act as the primary point of contact for clients to support their business needs.
- Actively participate in client monthly status update meetings via conference call, video conference, or in-person from time to time.
- Maintain, monitor and report on accurate and complete monthly SLA metrics and KPIs for assigned clients.
- Act as an initial point of contact for daily operations as well as both internal and external clients relating to AutoVIN services.
- Collaborate with operational teams to create solutions and solve problems.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service and communication to both internal and external customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of both AutoVIN and our client’s procedures and business processes to facilitate the role as liaison between the two organizations.
- Utilize all appropriate means to research, respond to and resolve escalated client issues and concerns.
- Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints or disputes.
- Answer incoming correspondence (calls, IM’s, and emails) for both internal and external clients in a timely manner.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service / client relations.
- Automotive industry experience highly preferred.
- Autonomous, self-driven, able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks during peak volume times.
- Proven experience developing strong working relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic composure in dispute resolution situations.
- Willingness to travel to client meetings, primarily in the local region with some overnight travel required.
6755 Mississauga Rd. Suite 410, Mississauga ON L5N7Y2
(The ability to work from a home office within the greater Toronto area may be available)
- A welcoming and motivated team.
- A competitive and employer-paid benefits program (medical, dental, vision, prescription) for you and your family after 3 months of continuous service.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Basic life insurance for you and your dependents.
- An RRSP program with complementary employer contributions.
- An employee stock purchase program.
- A wellness program and an employee and family assistance program.
- Career development and continuing training plans.
- Care days, float days and vacations in the first year of employment.
Physical and Visual Requirements:
Position requires sitting and/or standing. Sitting or standing for extended periods while working on the telephone and computer is required.
Environmental - Atmospheric Conditions:
Spending entire work periods in an office environment of shared office space or cube setting. Travel via motor vehicle, public transit, or airplane.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AutoVIN is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and equity.
AutoVIN is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
Benefits: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here.