Why Join Altec?
Looking to work for an industry leader in the design, manufacture, sale and service of specialty equipment? We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled sales professional who will be working from home selling our industry leading equipment and services. With in-house training and technical sales support, you will have the tools and the network to be successful and to present solutions with confidence.
Please apply on-line at https://careers.altec.com
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST
- Have a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Possesses excellent communication, time management and administrative skills.
- Possess a passion for sales and building relationships
- Enjoy working independently while collaborating with Altec teams
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Four year Bachelor's Degree.
- Two years of successful outside sales experience preferred. Manufacturing experience, knowledge and interest is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must be available for overnight travel.
- Assess potential application of company products and/or services and offer solutions that meet customer needs.
- Research and present reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing Altec products or services.
- Provide technical training to clients and communicate customer feedback for future product development.
- Expand market share with existing accounts while developing new business
Since 1929, Altec has been a leading provider of products and services to the electric utility, telecommunications and contractor markets. We provide innovative products and services in over 100 countries. Altec’s comprehensive solutions include manufacturing, direct sales, rentals, parts & service, as well as financing options for our customers.
Visit www.altec.com for more information on additional career opportunities
Comprehensive benefit package which includes supplemental health and dental plans, Registered Retired Savings Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
Competitive pay with rewards performance.
Altec Industries Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Altec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.