1st Shift, Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm
Logistics done differently.
You know how to bring out the best in your team and you’re ready to grow as a professional. As the Operations Supervisor at XPO Logistics, you’ll be responsible for overseeing daily warehouse operations and ensuring customer satisfaction levels exceed expectations. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly-growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure the efficient daily operations of the warehouse
- Supervise your team, providing them with training and coaching as necessary
- Monitor work quality to make sure we consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Prepare schedules
- Demonstrate an understanding of the XPO quality policy
- Adhere to the XPO 7S program and maintain a clean work environment at all times
- Communicate well with leadership, team members and other departments
- Implement continuous improvement action plans
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Logistics or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL), including 2 or more years of managerial/supervisory experience
- An understanding of warehouse operations and supply chain management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
- Bilingual English/Spanish
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.