Work Shift:8hr-1st Shift (Canada)
Altium Packaging Canada, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
• Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, electrical power supply and control circuits.
• Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair blow molders, baggers & support equipment.
• Program and troubleshoot PLC systems.
• Perform mold, pin and other mechanical changes.
• Maintain machines in optimal processing condition.
• Perform hydraulic checks and changes on valves, hoses and pumps.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all related equipment.
• Perform welding and fabrication as needed.
• Solicit information and feedback from other departments toward repair and efficient operation of machines.
• Other duties as assigned by management.