We are currently seeking a Procees/Set Up Technician for Vancouver Plant.
Who are we?
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry. We are an end to end, total/turn-key/go-to-market solution provider from graphics design, bottle design, to merchandising solutions:
Corporate Website: http://cccllc.com/ Design Center: http://cccllc.com/design-center/
What do we Stand for?
On a Daily Basis, We Exemplify Our Guiding Principles
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people.
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seek Fulfillment in Your work
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
SUMMARY SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION - To monitor all Packaging equipment. To ensure that quality parts are produced efficiently and safety by the accurate installation and maintenance of various equipment.
To To Mon
QUALITY AND PRODUCTION
- To ensure that all set ups are correct so as to obtain production quality and quantity requirements by production and quality standards for each job.
- Ensure machines are operating at established production, quality and scrap rates
- Ensure all quality checks are completed by the employees on their shift.
- Oversee Blow molding employees and ensure they are completing their day to day job responsibilities and provide regular constructive feedback on their performance.
- To assist in ensuring that employees have sufficient technical job training and information to efficiently perform their tasks in terms of both quality and quantity.
- Advise Production Group Leader of all unusual and/or abnormal employee problems.
- To assist in ensuring that employees are relieved for their coffee and lunch breaks according to the normal time schedule.
- Where probationary employee does not meet standards make recommendation to Production Group Leader regarding future employment.
- Assist in monitoring attendance and/or scheduling holidays
- Ensure there are no quality or production interruptions or errors due to your lack of giving or seeking Information.
- Follow company safety rules as per supervisor’s instructions, including wearing personal protective Equipment, 100% of the time, and ensure that all procedures under the Occupational Health and Safety Act are being followed.
- Take responsibility for the safety of the employees on their shift and ensure that all safety rules are being followed and unsafe conditions or actions are being reported.
- All workplace hazards and unsafe work behavior must be reported to Supervisor and Safety Committee Member immediately.
SECURITY AND HOSEKEEPING
- Must identify, challenge, and address unauthorized /unidentified persons. To ensure that no unauthorized people enter the plant. Verify that all doors are locked and lights, equipment, etc., are turned off when required.
- Ensure that the Production area is clean and a safe workplace at all times.
- Must not disclose to any person, without the Company’s consent, any information concerning its inventions, processes, methods, trade secrets, or secret procedures owned or used by the Company or any confidential information in any way relating to the Company’s business or affairs.
Skills required are good communication skills, reliable and punctual, ability to follow instructions easily, knowledge of health & safety and production awareness.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.