Our client is seeking Millwright to join their maintenance team in a food manufacturing environment. This company is a dairy alternative food company located in Vancouver, British Columbia. Their product is made from cassava and arrowroot and is known for its cheese-like consistency and melting properties.
- Respond quickly to production requests for maintenance support to ensure minimum downtime.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Install, maintain, inspect and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Repair and adjust processing equipment. Rebuild and fabricate parts as required -- Stainless steel welding
- Calibrate components according to manufacturer's specifications.
- Assist with minimizing production downtime through preventive maintenance. Provide input and assist with
implementation of a Preventive Maintenance program to ensure that all equipment are routinely maintained.
- Conduct audits/assessments on all production equipment to ensure operating standards are met.
- Perform preventative maintenance administrative duties like maintaining files and records, ordering equipment and
supplies and preparing reports
- Provide cost estimates and preliminary sketches for services and materials as requested
- Following blueprints & specifications for each machine
- Relevant Paperwork for the plant
Types of Machinery:
- Conveyors / Vacuums / Pumps
- Various Motors
1st to 4th year Millwright Apprentice OR Journeyman Millwright
- 1+ years industrial millwright experience
- Possess own tools (ratchet & screwdriver set- will replace tools damaged on site)
- Comfortable working in a colder, humid, noisy environment (production area is 2 degrees)
- Basic computer skills (MS office)
- STWB ($130 boot voucher each year)
DESIRED TRAITS :
Food Manufacturing Experience
- Red Seal Certification
- Power Engineer ticket
- Welding Ticket
PAY RATES (will depend on experience)
- Apprentice: ($28 - $30/hr)
- Journeyman / Red Seal: ($33 - $36/hr)
If you are interested, or you know anyone that is, please contact @ or 604-293-8031
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.