ON Richmond Hill
Job Posting Title:
Protenergy Natural Foods Corp, a fully integrated manufacturer of natural food and beverage products has an immediate opening for an Operations Clerk at its Richmond Hill facility. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, Plant Manager and working closely with the Inventory Team, this role will involve providing support and assisting with various operations related clerical items. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Receive MRO PO's for the Inventory Team into the Company's inventory system as required;
- Provide support to the Inventory Analyst by receiving into the system of non-inventory POs;
- Work co-operatively with the Maintenance Department to coordinate stock and inventory of maintenance parts;
- Maintain and update inventory counts of maintenance parts;
- Store parts ordered by the maintenance coordinator;
- Assist with staging of work order kits for the Maintenance Department;
- Assist with the implementation of CMMS system for the Maintenance Department;
- Greet and respond to all general inquiries from external clients and contractors and direct them to the appropriate personnel or departments;
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness by ensuring all visitors complete all sections of the Company's Visitor's Log and obtain a visitor's badge as per CTPAT requirements;
- Receive and sort daily mail, deliveries and couriers and contact appropriate personnel to receive deliveries when necessary;
- Organize and maintain reception area to ensure cleanliness;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of High School Diploma;
- Post-secondary education in a technical/mechanical field is preferred;
- Experience with Maintenance Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner;
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and adaptable in a complex, changing environment;
- Strong attention detail and demonstrate high level of accuracy in tasks;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.