Consolidated Container Company, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
- Support and Comply with Company Guiding Priciples, Safety Standards and Laws & Regulations
- Provide direction and support to machine operators and production workers;
- Set-up and adjust equipment to produce quality bottles of various types, sizes and configurations;
- Troubleshoot and locate root problems and repair blow-mold, baggers and other equipment;
- Operate blow-mold machines (including wheels, reciprocating or shuttle machines); perform quality audits;
- Provide break relief to machine operators and as directed by supervisor;
- Perform hydraulic and pneumatic checks and replaces valves, hoses and pumps;
- Perform mold, neck tooling, pin and other equipment changes;
- Complete and maintain repair checklists and complete reports as required;
- Lubricate and perform any preventive maintenance to all equipment and keep necessary records;
- Other duties as assigned management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Stable work history
- Experience in manufacturing or similar industry
- Experience operating machinery
- Basic mathematical calculations
- Problem solving
- Continuous Improvement
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, CCC locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Consolidated Container Company!