Agilus is currently recruiting for a Heavy-Duty Mechanic in Canada. This role is with one of Canada’s largest Canadian owned Rental services. They are looking for experienced Heavy-Duty Mechanics to join their team and work specifically with “Earth Moving” equipment as this division has been seeing significant growth recently so they need to grow the team is required. The candidates must have previous experience working with these types of machinery in order to be considered. These roles are permanent position with great potential as a career opportunity!
Below are some details on the requirements for this position:
Openings as per service areas:
Field mechanics for GTA & Cambridge – Earth Moving division
In-shop mechanics for GTA & Hamilton – Earth Moving Division
- Perform new and used machinery preparation, scheduled maintenance, repair or overhaul usually requiring component replacement, commissioning and adjustment of mechanical/hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic equipment, including warranty upgrades
- Troubleshoot, inspect and diagnose Liebherr machinery and components including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, gearbox/drive train, A/C systems etc. Ensure all final verifications specified in work instructions, scope of work, verbal communication and specifications are carried out and complete
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician (421A or 310T) designation is an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with heavy equipment in a related field
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
If you are interested, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative formats available upon request
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!