We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven HVAC Service Technician responsible for:
Diagnostics, repair heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. Repair and install parts and components for heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. Perform general HVAC maintenance procedures.
- Ability to read schematic drawings or blueprints
- Interpret electrical wiring diagrams
- Possess an understanding of residential heating (forced air and hydronic) and cooling systems
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions;
- Providing excellent customer service
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings and on call.
Licenses/ Experience Required:
- G2 Gas Technician license
- Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d) would be an asset.
- Apprenticeships Available
- Valid G Driver’s License and a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Three to Five years of Field experience in HVAC systems is an asset.
- A clear criminal background
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Angela Dravis – Recruitment Consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily! DG140XP